Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanks is for Giving

Just a quick card, perfect for this time of year!  I love it when I can show that you don't need a lot of layers and stuff to make a simple and elegant card. 



I used the French Foliage and the Seasonal Sayings stamp sets for this card.  The classic ink pad colors are More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.  The splotch was stamped in Crumb Cake and the leaf in Cajun Craze was stamped on a scrap of Very Vanilla, cut out and popped up with a Dimensional.  I also tore the bottom of the front of the card to add a little distressing and texture.  Then, I added a bow from the Crumb Cake scalloped tulle ribbon.

That quick!  That easy!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...