Monday, November 26, 2012

Simply Snowflakes

I love how you can take a simple snowflake and turn it into a beautiful wreath!  Now, this isn't a Stampin' Up! punch (shh... its Martha Stewart) but it will have to do. :o)




Wow, I didn't realize this last pic was blurry.  Hope it's not messing with you too much.

I punched the snowflakes from Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Silver Glimmer Paper from Stampin' Up!  Then, I arranged them in a circle and glued them down as I went, then, added a bow made from Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon.  The background is Crumb Cake with a layer of it run thru the Big Shot and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  Added the sentiment from the Sweet Essentials stamp set in Baja Breeze ink but you could stamp it in Marina Mist instead and ba da bing, it's done!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...